First half thoughts
it's been a while since i posted anything during a game...
- Iowa started off with the Car-no-win-dy offense: shot clock buzzers on their first two possessions
- John Shurna is 2nd in the conference in scoring. does he have a shot at first team all-Big Ten? not a chance, i would think.
- i counted at least two three-second violations by Iowa
- a lot of bench minutes so far tonight. obviously it looks like this one won't be close, so i wonder if BC is already preparing the starters for having to win four straight in Indy next month
- John Shurna was a missed free throw away from equaling Iowa's first-half point total